- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Potosi weather in March 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Bolivia with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1616°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 44°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5555 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Bolivia
The March weather guide for Potosi, Bolivia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Potosi in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 16°C in Potosi in March, falling to 4°C at night.
How sunny is it in Potosi in March?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Potosi in March - that's 57% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Potosi in March?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in Potosi in March and the average monthly rainfall is 55mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Potosi sunrise & sunset times for March 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Potosi in March 2022. Select a month to view Potosi sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st March 2022||06:21||18:49|
|Wednesday, 16th March 2022||06:26||18:37|
|Thursday, 31st March 2022||06:30||18:24|
- Claim for delayed & cancelled flights + missed connections
- Receive up to 600 Euros compensation
- Enter flight number or from/to airports + date
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.