- Check out top deals on recommended 2021/2022 tours
- Filter deals by trip type, dates, region & more
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Potosi weather in February 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Bolivia with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1616°C max day temperature
- 1616 days with some rainfall
- 44°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 8686 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Bolivia
The February weather guide for Potosi, Bolivia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Potosi in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 16°C in Potosi in February, falling to 4°C at night.
How sunny is it in Potosi in February?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Potosi in February - that's 48% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Potosi in February?
There are usually 16 days with some rain in Potosi in February and the average monthly rainfall is 86mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Potosi sunrise & sunset times for February 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Potosi in February 2022. Select a month to view Potosi sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st February 2022||06:08||19:05|
|Monday, 14th February 2022||06:15||18:59|
|Monday, 28th February 2022||06:21||18:50|
- Explore cheap accommodation around the world
- Choose from over 36,000 properties in in over 170 countries
- Get instant confirmation & 24/7 customer service
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.