- Claim for delayed & cancelled flights + missed connections
- Receive up to 600 Euros compensation
- Enter flight number or from/to airports + date
Cochabamba weather in May 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Bolivia with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2525°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 44°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 66 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for Bolivia
The May weather guide for Cochabamba, Bolivia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Cochabamba in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 25°C in Cochabamba in May with no heat and humidity, falling to 4°C at night.
How sunny is it in Cochabamba in May?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Cochabamba in May - that's 67% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Cochabamba in May?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Cochabamba in May and the average monthly rainfall is 6mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Cochabamba sunrise & sunset times for May 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Cochabamba in May 2022. Select a month to view Cochabamba sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st May 2022||06:38||18:06|
|Monday, 16th May 2022||06:42||18:00|
|Tuesday, 31st May 2022||06:48||17:57|
- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.