- Save £70 per person on all tours over £3,000
- Offer cannot be combined with other promotional offers
- Travel before 31st December 2022 (inclusive)
Cochabamba weather in December 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Bolivia with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2626°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 1212°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 9797 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Bolivia
The December weather guide for Cochabamba, Bolivia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Cochabamba in December?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 26°C in Cochabamba in December with low heat and humidity, falling to 12°C at night.
How sunny is it in Cochabamba in December?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Cochabamba in December - that's 46% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Cochabamba in December?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Cochabamba in December and the average monthly rainfall is 97mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Cochabamba sunrise & sunset times for December 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Cochabamba in December 2021. Select a month to view Cochabamba sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st December 2021||05:41||18:47|
|Thursday, 16th December 2021||05:46||18:56|
|Friday, 31st December 2021||05:53||19:02|
- Check out latest sale offers on tours in 2022
- Discount varies by sale offer & destination
- Filter offers by theme, style, dates, duration & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.