- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Parakou weather in September 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Benin with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 1818 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 204204 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Benin
The September weather guide for Parakou, Benin shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Parakou in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Parakou in September with high heat and humidity, falling to 21°C at night.
How sunny is it in Parakou in September?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Parakou in September - that's 41% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Parakou in September?
There are usually 18 days with some rain in Parakou in September and the average monthly rainfall is 204mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Parakou sunrise & sunset times for September 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Parakou in September 2021. Select a month to view Parakou sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st September 2021||06:41||18:58|
|Wednesday, 15th September 2021||06:39||18:50|
|Thursday, 30th September 2021||06:38||18:41|
- Check out top deals on recommended 2021/2022 tours
- Filter deals by trip type, dates, region & more
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.