- Save up to 40% with ALL-Accor Live Limitless membership
- Receive EXTRA up to 10% discount with first booking
- Earn reward points, get members' rates, discounts & more
Parakou weather in March 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Benin with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3737°C max day temperature
- 44 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 3737 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Benin
The March weather guide for Parakou, Benin shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Parakou in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 37°C in Parakou in March with very high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Parakou in March?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Parakou in March - that's 65% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Parakou in March?
There are usually 4 days with some rain in Parakou in March and the average monthly rainfall is 37mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Parakou sunrise & sunset times for March 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Parakou in March 2022. Select a month to view Parakou sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st March 2022||07:03||19:00|
|Wednesday, 16th March 2022||06:56||19:00|
|Thursday, 31st March 2022||06:48||19:00|
- Explore cheap accommodation around the world
- Choose from over 36,000 properties in in over 170 countries
- Get instant confirmation & 24/7 customer service
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.