- Explore top offers on direct flights from the UK
- Filter destinations by price, trip type, flight time & more
- Choose a destination to see cheapest fares & airlines
Parakou weather in January 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Benin with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3434°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 1919°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 33 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Benin
The January weather guide for Parakou, Benin shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Parakou in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 34°C in Parakou in January with high heat and humidity, falling to 19°C at night.
How sunny is it in Parakou in January?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Parakou in January - that's 70% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Parakou in January?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Parakou in January and the average monthly rainfall is 3mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Parakou sunrise & sunset times for January 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Parakou in January 2022. Select a month to view Parakou sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st January 2022||07:05||18:41|
|Sunday, 16th January 2022||07:10||18:49|
|Monday, 31st January 2022||07:11||18:55|
- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.