- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Parakou weather in December 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Benin with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 3434°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 1919°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 44 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for Benin
The December weather guide for Parakou, Benin shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Parakou in December?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 34°C in Parakou in December with high heat and humidity, falling to 19°C at night.
How sunny is it in Parakou in December?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Parakou in December - that's 69% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Parakou in December?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Parakou in December and the average monthly rainfall is 4mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Parakou sunrise & sunset times for December 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Parakou in December 2021. Select a month to view Parakou sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st December 2021||06:50||18:27|
|Thursday, 16th December 2021||06:58||18:33|
|Friday, 31st December 2021||07:05||18:40|
- Explore lowest airfares by destinations worldwide
- Find the cheapest month or filter by route or month
- Prices shown found on Skyscanner in last 8 days
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.