- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Natitingou weather in September 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Benin with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 1919 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 239239 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Benin
The September weather guide for Natitingou, Benin shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Natitingou in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Natitingou in September with high heat and humidity, falling to 21°C at night.
How sunny is it in Natitingou in September?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Natitingou in September - that's 45% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Natitingou in September?
There are usually 19 days with some rain in Natitingou in September and the average monthly rainfall is 239mm.
Natitingou sunrise & sunset times for September 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Natitingou in September 2021. Select a month to view Natitingou sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st September 2021||06:45||19:04|
|Wednesday, 15th September 2021||06:44||18:55|
|Thursday, 30th September 2021||06:43||18:45|
- Save on return flights to worldwide destinations with KLM
- Book flights to Abu Dhabi, Jo'burg, Tokyo & more
- Plus more flights to the Americas, Middle East & Europe
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where is hot in Benin in September for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Benin in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.