- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Natitingou weather in June 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Benin with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 137137 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Benin
The June weather guide for Natitingou, Benin shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Natitingou in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in Natitingou in June with very high heat and humidity, falling to 22°C at night.
How sunny is it in Natitingou in June?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Natitingou in June - that's 54% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Natitingou in June?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Natitingou in June and the average monthly rainfall is 137mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Natitingou sunrise & sunset times for June 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Natitingou in June 2022. Select a month to view Natitingou sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st June 2022||06:32||19:13|
|Wednesday, 15th June 2022||06:33||19:17|
|Thursday, 30th June 2022||06:37||19:20|
- Check out top deals on recommended 2021/2022 tours
- Filter deals by trip type, dates, region & more
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.