- Check out latest hotel deals worldwide with Booking.com
- Find trending hotels, popular destinations & more
- Search for specific destinations & dates or by hotel type
Natitingou weather in July 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Benin with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 1818 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 212212 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Benin
The July weather guide for Natitingou, Benin shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Natitingou in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Natitingou in July with high heat and humidity, falling to 21°C at night.
How sunny is it in Natitingou in July?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Natitingou in July - that's 42% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Natitingou in July?
There are usually 18 days with some rain in Natitingou in July and the average monthly rainfall is 212mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Natitingou sunrise & sunset times for July 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Natitingou in July 2022. Select a month to view Natitingou sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st July 2022||06:37||19:20|
|Saturday, 16th July 2022||06:41||19:20|
|Sunday, 31st July 2022||06:44||19:18|
- Save on worldwide flights with Air France low fares
- Book return flights to destinations across the world
- Flights depart from the UK via Paris, France
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.