- Explore lowest airfares by destinations worldwide
- Find the cheapest month or filter by route or month
- Prices shown found on Skyscanner in last 8 days
Natitingou weather in February 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Benin with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3737°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 33 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Benin
The February weather guide for Natitingou, Benin shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Natitingou in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 37°C in Natitingou in February with very high heat and humidity, falling to 21°C at night.
How sunny is it in Natitingou in February?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Natitingou in February - that's 74% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Natitingou in February?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Natitingou in February and the average monthly rainfall is 3mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Natitingou sunrise & sunset times for February 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Natitingou in February 2022. Select a month to view Natitingou sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st February 2022||07:17||18:59|
|Monday, 14th February 2022||07:15||19:03|
|Monday, 28th February 2022||07:09||19:05|
- Save on hotels, restaurants, spas & more with Travelzoo
- Book online with fully refundable vouchers
- Filter vouchers by theme, price, type & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.