- Save on worldwide flights with Air France low fares
- Book return flights to destinations across the world
- Flights depart from the UK via Paris, France
Natitingou weather in April 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Benin with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3636°C max day temperature
- 77 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 6767 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Benin
The April weather guide for Natitingou, Benin shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Natitingou in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 36°C in Natitingou in April with very high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How sunny is it in Natitingou in April?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Natitingou in April - that's 63% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Natitingou in April?
There are usually 7 days with some rain in Natitingou in April and the average monthly rainfall is 67mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Natitingou sunrise & sunset times for April 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Natitingou in April 2022. Select a month to view Natitingou sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st April 2022||06:52||19:05|
|Friday, 15th April 2022||06:44||19:05|
|Saturday, 30th April 2022||06:37||19:06|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.