- Save on return flights to worldwide destinations with KLM
- Book flights to Abu Dhabi, Jo'burg, Tokyo & more
- Plus more flights to the Americas, Middle East & Europe
Kandi weather in October 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Benin with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 3434°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 4040 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Benin
The October weather guide for Kandi, Benin shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Kandi in October?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 34°C in Kandi in October with very high heat and humidity, falling to 21°C at night.
How sunny is it in Kandi in October?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Kandi in October - that's 72% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Kandi in October?
There are usually 3 days with some rain in Kandi in October and the average monthly rainfall is 40mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Kandi sunrise & sunset times for October 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Kandi in October 2021. Select a month to view Kandi sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st October 2021||06:37||18:38|
|Saturday, 16th October 2021||06:38||18:30|
|Sunday, 31st October 2021||06:40||18:24|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.