- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
Kandi weather in March 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Benin with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 3838°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 99 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Benin
The March weather guide for Kandi, Benin shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Kandi in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 38°C in Kandi in March with very high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How sunny is it in Kandi in March?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Kandi in March - that's 69% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Kandi in March?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Kandi in March and the average monthly rainfall is 9mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Kandi sunrise & sunset times for March 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Kandi in March 2022. Select a month to view Kandi sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st March 2022||07:03||18:58|
|Wednesday, 16th March 2022||06:55||18:59|
|Thursday, 31st March 2022||06:46||18:59|
- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.