- Save on worldwide flights with Air France low fares
- Book return flights to destinations across the world
- Flights depart from the UK via Paris, France
Kandi weather in January 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Benin with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3434°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 1616°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 00 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for Benin
The January weather guide for Kandi, Benin shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Kandi in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 34°C in Kandi in January with high heat and humidity, falling to 16°C at night.
How sunny is it in Kandi in January?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Kandi in January - that's 78% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Kandi in January?
There are usually no days with some rain in Kandi in January and the average monthly rainfall is 0mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Kandi sunrise & sunset times for January 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Kandi in January 2022. Select a month to view Kandi sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st January 2022||07:07||18:37|
|Sunday, 16th January 2022||07:11||18:45|
|Monday, 31st January 2022||07:12||18:51|
- Check out top deals on recommended 2021/2022 tours
- Filter deals by trip type, dates, region & more
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.