- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Kandi weather in February 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Benin with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3636°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 1919°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 22 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Benin
The February weather guide for Kandi, Benin shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Kandi in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 36°C in Kandi in February with high heat and humidity, falling to 19°C at night.
How sunny is it in Kandi in February?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Kandi in February - that's 77% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Kandi in February?
There are usually no days with some rain in Kandi in February and the average monthly rainfall is 2mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Kandi sunrise & sunset times for February 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Kandi in February 2022. Select a month to view Kandi sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st February 2022||07:12||18:52|
|Monday, 14th February 2022||07:09||18:56|
|Monday, 28th February 2022||07:04||18:58|
- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.