- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Kandi weather in December 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Benin with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3434°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 1616°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 11 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for Benin
The December weather guide for Kandi, Benin shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Kandi in December?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 34°C in Kandi in December with high heat and humidity, falling to 16°C at night.
How sunny is it in Kandi in December?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Kandi in December - that's 77% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Kandi in December?
There are usually no days with some rain in Kandi in December and the average monthly rainfall is 1mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Kandi sunrise & sunset times for December 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Kandi in December 2021. Select a month to view Kandi sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st December 2021||06:52||18:23|
|Thursday, 16th December 2021||07:00||18:28|
|Friday, 31st December 2021||07:07||18:36|
- Explore lowest airfares by destinations worldwide
- Find the cheapest month or filter by route or month
- Prices shown found on Skyscanner in last 8 days
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.