- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2021 (inclusive)
Kandi weather in August 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Benin with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 1616 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 263263 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Benin
The August weather guide for Kandi, Benin shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Kandi in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Kandi in August with high heat and humidity, falling to 22°C at night.
How sunny is it in Kandi in August?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Kandi in August - that's 49% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Kandi in August?
There are usually 16 days with some rain in Kandi in August and the average monthly rainfall is 263mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Kandi sunrise & sunset times for August 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Kandi in August 2022. Select a month to view Kandi sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st August 2022||06:36||19:13|
|Tuesday, 16th August 2022||06:38||19:07|
|Wednesday, 31st August 2022||06:38||18:59|
- Save on return flights to worldwide destinations with KLM
- Book flights to Abu Dhabi, Jo'burg, Tokyo & more
- Plus more flights to the Americas, Middle East & Europe
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.