- Explore lowest airfares by destinations worldwide
- Find the cheapest month or filter by route or month
- Prices shown found on Skyscanner in last 8 days
Kandi weather in April 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Benin with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3838°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- 2626°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- EExtreme heat & humidity
- 3838 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Benin
The April weather guide for Kandi, Benin shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Kandi in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 38°C in Kandi in April with extreme heat and humidity, falling to 26°C at night.
How sunny is it in Kandi in April?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Kandi in April - that's 68% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Kandi in April?
There are usually 3 days with some rain in Kandi in April and the average monthly rainfall is 38mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Kandi sunrise & sunset times for April 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Kandi in April 2022. Select a month to view Kandi sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st April 2022||06:45||18:59|
|Friday, 15th April 2022||06:37||19:00|
|Saturday, 30th April 2022||06:30||19:01|
- Save up to 40% with ALL-Accor Live Limitless membership
- Receive EXTRA up to 10% discount with first booking
- Earn reward points, get members' rates, discounts & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.