- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Cotonou weather in July 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Benin with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 137137 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
- 2525°C sea temperature
The July weather guide for Cotonou, Benin shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Benin
How hot is it in Cotonou in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Cotonou in July with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Cotonou in July?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Cotonou in July - that's 33% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Cotonou in July?
The average sea temperature around Cotonou in July is 25°C.
Does it rain in Cotonou in July?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in Cotonou in July and the average monthly rainfall is 137mm.
Cotonou sunrise & sunset times for July 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Cotonou in July 2021. Select a month to view Cotonou sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st July 2021||06:40||19:09|
|Friday, 16th July 2021||06:43||19:10|
|Saturday, 31st July 2021||06:45||19:08|
- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where is hot in Benin in July for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Benin in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.