- Save on worldwide flights with Air France low fares
- Book return flights to destinations across the world
- Flights depart from the UK via Paris, France
Cotonou weather in August 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Benin with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 6363 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2525°C sea temperature
Recommended for Benin
The August weather guide for Cotonou, Benin shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Cotonou in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Cotonou in August with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Cotonou in August?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Cotonou in August - that's 36% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Cotonou in August?
The average sea temperature around Cotonou in August is 25°C.
Does it rain in Cotonou in August?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Cotonou in August and the average monthly rainfall is 63mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Cotonou sunrise & sunset times for August 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Cotonou in August 2021. Select a month to view Cotonou sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st August 2021||06:45||19:08|
|Monday, 16th August 2021||06:45||19:04|
|Tuesday, 31st August 2021||06:43||18:58|
- Claim for delayed & cancelled flights + missed connections
- Receive up to 600 Euros compensation
- Enter flight number or from/to airports + date
Where is hot in Benin in August for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Benin in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.