- Check out top deals on recommended 2021/2022 tours
- Filter deals by trip type, dates, region & more
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Abomey weather in November 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Benin with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3434°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 2121 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Benin
The November weather guide for Abomey, Benin shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Abomey in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 34°C in Abomey in November with very high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Abomey in November?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Abomey in November - that's 66% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Abomey in November?
There are usually 3 days with some rain in Abomey in November and the average monthly rainfall is 21mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Abomey sunrise & sunset times for November 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Abomey in November 2021. Select a month to view Abomey sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st November 2021||06:40||18:32|
|Monday, 15th November 2021||06:43||18:30|
|Tuesday, 30th November 2021||06:49||18:33|
- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.