- Explore cheap accommodation around the world
- Choose from over 36,000 properties in in over 170 countries
- Get instant confirmation & 24/7 customer service
Abomey weather in February 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Benin with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3636°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 2525 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Benin
The February weather guide for Abomey, Benin shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Abomey in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 36°C in Abomey in February with very high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Abomey in February?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Abomey in February - that's 61% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Abomey in February?
There are usually 2 days with some rain in Abomey in February and the average monthly rainfall is 25mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Abomey sunrise & sunset times for February 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Abomey in February 2022. Select a month to view Abomey sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st February 2022||07:11||19:00|
|Monday, 14th February 2022||07:09||19:03|
|Monday, 28th February 2022||07:05||19:04|
- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.