- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Abomey weather in December 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Benin with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3434°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 1010 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for Benin
The December weather guide for Abomey, Benin shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Abomey in December?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 34°C in Abomey in December with high heat and humidity, falling to 22°C at night.
How sunny is it in Abomey in December?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Abomey in December - that's 60% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Abomey in December?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Abomey in December and the average monthly rainfall is 10mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Abomey sunrise & sunset times for December 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Abomey in December 2021. Select a month to view Abomey sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st December 2021||06:49||18:33|
|Thursday, 16th December 2021||06:56||18:39|
|Friday, 31st December 2021||07:04||18:47|
- Save on UK travel with KAYAK's deals of the day
- Find deals for destinations around the world
- Filter by travel deal type, budget & month
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.