- Book car hire online & pay now to save up to 10%
- Rental period 3-27 days at worldwide locations
- Travel before 31st December 2021 (inclusive)
Abomey weather in August 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Benin with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 105105 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Benin
The August weather guide for Abomey, Benin shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Abomey in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Abomey in August with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 21°C at night.
How sunny is it in Abomey in August?
There are normally 3 hours of bright sunshine each day in Abomey in August - that's 26% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Abomey in August?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Abomey in August and the average monthly rainfall is 105mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Abomey sunrise & sunset times for August 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Abomey in August 2021. Select a month to view Abomey sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st August 2021||06:46||19:11|
|Monday, 16th August 2021||06:46||19:07|
|Tuesday, 31st August 2021||06:45||19:00|
- Save on UK travel with KAYAK's deals of the day
- Find deals for destinations around the world
- Filter by travel deal type, budget & month
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.