- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Belmopan weather in February 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Belize with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- 1919°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 7575 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for Belize
The February weather guide for Belmopan, Belize shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Belmopan in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Belmopan in February with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 19°C at night.
How sunny is it in Belmopan in February?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Belmopan in February - that's 60% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Belmopan in February?
There are usually 8 days with some rain in Belmopan in February and the average monthly rainfall is 75mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Belmopan sunrise & sunset times for February 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Belmopan in February 2022. Select a month to view Belmopan sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st February 2022||06:27||17:51|
|Monday, 14th February 2022||06:22||17:57|
|Monday, 28th February 2022||06:14||18:01|
- Claim for delayed & cancelled flights + missed connections
- Receive up to 600 Euros compensation
- Enter flight number or from/to airports + date
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.