- Explore cheap accommodation around the world
- Choose from over 36,000 properties in in over 170 countries
- Get instant confirmation & 24/7 customer service
Belmopan weather in December 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Belize with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 1919°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 168168 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for Belize
The December weather guide for Belmopan, Belize shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Belmopan in December?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 27°C in Belmopan in December with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 19°C at night.
How sunny is it in Belmopan in December?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Belmopan in December - that's 51% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Belmopan in December?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Belmopan in December and the average monthly rainfall is 168mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Belmopan sunrise & sunset times for December 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Belmopan in December 2021. Select a month to view Belmopan sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st December 2021||06:09||17:19|
|Thursday, 16th December 2021||06:18||17:24|
|Friday, 31st December 2021||06:25||17:32|
- Save on hotels, restaurants, spas & more with Travelzoo
- Book online with fully refundable vouchers
- Filter vouchers by theme, price, type & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.