- Check out top deals on tours worldwide in 2021
- Discount varies by sale offer & destination
- Filter deals by theme, style, dates, duration & more
Belmopan weather in April 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Belize with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 44 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 5151 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Belize
The April weather guide for Belmopan, Belize shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Belmopan in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Belmopan in April with high heat and humidity, falling to 21°C at night.
How sunny is it in Belmopan in April?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Belmopan in April - that's 65% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Belmopan in April?
There are usually 4 days with some rain in Belmopan in April and the average monthly rainfall is 51mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Belmopan sunrise & sunset times for April 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Belmopan in April 2022. Select a month to view Belmopan sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st April 2022||05:50||18:08|
|Friday, 15th April 2022||05:39||18:11|
|Saturday, 30th April 2022||05:30||18:15|
- Save on hotels, restaurants, spas & more with Travelzoo
- Book online with fully refundable vouchers
- Filter vouchers by theme, price, type & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.