- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
Sylhet weather in March 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Bangladesh with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 1818°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 111111 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for Bangladesh
The March weather guide for Sylhet, Bangladesh shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Sylhet in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Sylhet in March with high heat and humidity, falling to 18°C at night.
How sunny is it in Sylhet in March?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Sylhet in March - that's 62% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Sylhet in March?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in Sylhet in March and the average monthly rainfall is 111mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Sylhet sunrise & sunset times for March 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Sylhet in March 2022. Select a month to view Sylhet sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st March 2022||07:15||18:55|
|Wednesday, 16th March 2022||07:01||19:02|
|Thursday, 31st March 2022||06:46||19:08|
- Save on flights & holidays worldwide in the BA sale
- Book flights to popular destinations worldwide
- Pay holiday deposits from only £60 per person
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.