- Check out latest hotel deals worldwide with Booking.com
- Find trending hotels, popular destinations & more
- Search for specific destinations & dates or by hotel type
Sylhet weather in January 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Bangladesh with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2525°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 1212°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 1010 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
Recommended for Bangladesh
The January weather guide for Sylhet, Bangladesh shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Sylhet in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 25°C in Sylhet in January with low heat and humidity, falling to 12°C at night.
How sunny is it in Sylhet in January?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Sylhet in January - that's 74% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Sylhet in January?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Sylhet in January and the average monthly rainfall is 10mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Sylhet sunrise & sunset times for January 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Sylhet in January 2022. Select a month to view Sylhet sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st January 2022||07:37||18:15|
|Sunday, 16th January 2022||07:39||18:25|
|Monday, 31st January 2022||07:35||18:37|
- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.