- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Sylhet weather in February 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Bangladesh with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- 1414°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 4444 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for Bangladesh
The February weather guide for Sylhet, Bangladesh shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Sylhet in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 27°C in Sylhet in February with low heat and humidity, falling to 14°C at night.
How sunny is it in Sylhet in February?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Sylhet in February - that's 70% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Sylhet in February?
There are usually 2 days with some rain in Sylhet in February and the average monthly rainfall is 44mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Sylhet sunrise & sunset times for February 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Sylhet in February 2022. Select a month to view Sylhet sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st February 2022||07:35||18:37|
|Monday, 14th February 2022||07:28||18:46|
|Monday, 28th February 2022||07:16||18:54|
- Explore the latest offers on IHG hotels in Bangladesh
- Book direcly with IHG online & get the lowest rate
- Join the IHG Rewards Club for discounts, benefits & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.