- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Sylhet weather in April 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Bangladesh with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 342342 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Bangladesh
The April weather guide for Sylhet, Bangladesh shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Sylhet in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Sylhet in April with high heat and humidity, falling to 21°C at night.
How sunny is it in Sylhet in April?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Sylhet in April - that's 53% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Sylhet in April?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Sylhet in April and the average monthly rainfall is 342mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Sylhet sunrise & sunset times for April 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Sylhet in April 2022. Select a month to view Sylhet sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st April 2022||06:45||19:09|
|Friday, 15th April 2022||06:31||19:15|
|Saturday, 30th April 2022||06:18||19:22|
- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.