- Explore the latest offers on IHG hotels in Bangladesh
- Book direcly with IHG online & get the lowest rate
- Join the IHG Rewards Club for discounts, benefits & more
Khulna weather in October 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Bangladesh with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 152152 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for Bangladesh
The October weather guide for Khulna, Bangladesh shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Khulna in October?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in Khulna in October with very high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How sunny is it in Khulna in October?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Khulna in October - that's 53% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Khulna in October?
There are usually 6 days with some rain in Khulna in October and the average monthly rainfall is 152mm.
What is the chance of a cyclone in Khulna in October?
On average 1.1 days in October in Khulna are likely to be affected by the passage of one or more tropical storms.
Khulna sunrise & sunset times for October 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Khulna in October 2021. Select a month to view Khulna sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st October 2021||06:53||18:49|
|Saturday, 16th October 2021||06:59||18:36|
|Sunday, 31st October 2021||07:06||18:25|
- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where is hot in Bangladesh in October for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Bangladesh in October. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.