- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Khulna weather in March 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Bangladesh with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 3333°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- 2020°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 4040 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Bangladesh
The March weather guide for Khulna, Bangladesh shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Khulna in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 33°C in Khulna in March with high heat and humidity, falling to 20°C at night.
How sunny is it in Khulna in March?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Khulna in March - that's 62% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Khulna in March?
There are usually 2 days with some rain in Khulna in March and the average monthly rainfall is 40mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Khulna sunrise & sunset times for March 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Khulna in March 2022. Select a month to view Khulna sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st March 2022||07:23||19:05|
|Wednesday, 16th March 2022||07:10||19:11|
|Thursday, 31st March 2022||06:56||19:17|
- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.