- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Khulna weather in January 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Bangladesh with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2626°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 1212°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 77 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
Recommended for Bangladesh
The January weather guide for Khulna, Bangladesh shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Khulna in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 26°C in Khulna in January with low heat and humidity, falling to 12°C at night.
How sunny is it in Khulna in January?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Khulna in January - that's 72% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Khulna in January?
There are usually no days with some rain in Khulna in January and the average monthly rainfall is 7mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Khulna sunrise & sunset times for January 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Khulna in January 2022. Select a month to view Khulna sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st January 2022||07:42||18:28|
|Sunday, 16th January 2022||07:45||18:39|
|Monday, 31st January 2022||07:42||18:49|
- Explore lowest airfares by destinations worldwide
- Find the cheapest month or filter by route or month
- Prices shown found on Skyscanner in last 8 days
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.