- Explore top promotional offers on flights with AirAsia
- Offers include last minute deals & discount bundles
- Plus duty-free and merchandise offers
Khulna weather in February 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Bangladesh with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 1515°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 1919 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for Bangladesh
The February weather guide for Khulna, Bangladesh shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Khulna in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Khulna in February with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 15°C at night.
How sunny is it in Khulna in February?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Khulna in February - that's 68% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Khulna in February?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Khulna in February and the average monthly rainfall is 19mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Khulna sunrise & sunset times for February 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Khulna in February 2022. Select a month to view Khulna sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st February 2022||07:41||18:50|
|Monday, 14th February 2022||07:35||18:57|
|Monday, 28th February 2022||07:24||19:05|
- Save on flights worldwide with Qatar Airways sale offers
- Book economy from £430 & premium from £1,964
- Join Privilege Club & earn Qmiles points
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.