- Check out latest hotel deals worldwide with Booking.com
- Find trending hotels, popular destinations & more
- Search for specific destinations & dates or by hotel type
Khulna weather in December 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Bangladesh with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 1414°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 99 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
Recommended for Bangladesh
The December weather guide for Khulna, Bangladesh shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Khulna in December?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 27°C in Khulna in December with low heat and humidity, falling to 14°C at night.
How sunny is it in Khulna in December?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Khulna in December - that's 72% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Khulna in December?
There are usually no days with some rain in Khulna in December and the average monthly rainfall is 9mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Khulna sunrise & sunset times for December 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Khulna in December 2021. Select a month to view Khulna sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st December 2021||07:25||18:16|
|Thursday, 16th December 2021||07:35||18:20|
|Friday, 31st December 2021||07:42||18:28|
- Explore top promotional offers on flights with AirAsia
- Offers include last minute deals & discount bundles
- Plus duty-free and merchandise offers
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.