- Book surfing holidays & surf lessons worldwide
- Pick from some of the world's top surf destinations
- Choose from surf packages, accommodation or lessons
Seminyak weather in January 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Indonesia with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 1919 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 316316 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
Recommended for Bali
The January weather guide for Seminyak, Bali shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Seminyak in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Seminyak in January with very high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How sunny is it in Seminyak in January?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Seminyak in January - that's 61% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Seminyak in January?
The average sea temperature around Seminyak in January is 29°C.
Does it rain in Seminyak in January?
There are usually 19 days with some rain in Seminyak in January and the average monthly rainfall is 316mm.
Seminyak sunrise & sunset times for January 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Seminyak in January 2021. Select a month to view Seminyak sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st January 2021||06:04||18:42|
|Saturday, 16th January 2021||06:12||18:46|
|Sunday, 31st January 2021||06:18||18:47|
- Save up to 50% on last minute summer holidays
- Book villas in France, Greece, Italy, Spain & Portugal
- Stay at luxury accommodation from villas to chateaux
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Bali
Where is hot in Bali in January for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Bali in January. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.