- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Nakhichevan' weather in April 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Azerbaijan with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2020°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- 77°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4141 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
Recommended for Azerbaijan
The April weather guide for Nakhichevan', Azerbaijan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Nakhichevan' in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 20°C in Nakhichevan' in April, falling to 7°C at night.
How sunny is it in Nakhichevan' in April?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Nakhichevan' in April - that's 51% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Nakhichevan' in April?
There are usually 8 days with some rain in Nakhichevan' in April and the average monthly rainfall is 41mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Nakhichevan' sunrise & sunset times for April 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Nakhichevan' in April 2022. Select a month to view Nakhichevan' sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st April 2022||06:43||19:22|
|Friday, 15th April 2022||06:22||19:36|
|Saturday, 30th April 2022||06:01||19:50|
- Check out latest hotel deals worldwide with Booking.com
- Find trending hotels, popular destinations & more
- Search for specific destinations & dates or by hotel type
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.