- Save up to 10% on holidays to Vietnam
- Book online with TUI to receive discount
- FREE kids places & low deposits also available
Nha Trang weather in August 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Vietnam with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 2121 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 6060 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
The August weather guide for Nha Trang, Vietnam shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Nha Trang in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in Nha Trang in August with very high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How sunny is it in Nha Trang in August?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Nha Trang in August - that's 38% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Nha Trang in August?
The average sea temperature around Nha Trang in August is 28°C.
Does it ever rain in Nha Trang in August?
There are usually 21 days with some rain in Nha Trang in August and the average monthly rainfall is 60mm.
Nha Trang sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Nha Trang in August 2020. Select a month to view Nha Trang sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||05:30||18:09|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||05:32||18:03|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||05:33||17:54|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Vietnam
Where's hot in Vietnam in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Vietnam in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.