- Save EXTRA £20 on hotel only bookings with Travel Up
- Book hotels in over 30,000 destinations around the world
- £200 min spend. Enter voucher code on 'Payment Details' page
Palm Springs weather in August 2020
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 1515°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- EExtreme heat & humidity
- 2222 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
The August weather guide for Palm Springs, California shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Palm Springs sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Palm Springs in August 2020. Select a month to view Palm Springs sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||05:58||19:46|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||06:09||19:31|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||06:20||19:12|
- Save on flights to the USA including New York & Boston
- Fly from the UK (via Dublin) from £197 one-way incl. taxes
- Fares based on return. No Aer Lingus promo code required
Discover more about California
Where's hot in California in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in California in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
- Death Valley
- Palm Springs
- Los Angeles
- Beverly Hills
- Santa Monica
- San Diego
- Santa Barbara
- Lake Tahoe
- Big Sur
- San Francisco
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.