- Discover top Air Canada offers on flights to the USA
- Browse the lowest fares available or search by date
- Book flights to New York, Orlando, LA, Boston & more
Palm Springs weather in June 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for the USA with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 1212°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 55 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for California
The June weather guide for Palm Springs, California shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Palm Springs in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Palm Springs in June with very high heat and humidity, falling to 12°C at night.
How sunny is it in Palm Springs in June?
There are normally 11 hours of bright sunshine each day in Palm Springs in June - that's 77% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Palm Springs in June?
There are usually no days with some rain in Palm Springs in June and the average monthly rainfall is 5mm.
Palm Springs sunrise & sunset times for June 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Palm Springs in June 2021. Select a month to view Palm Springs sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st June 2021||05:36||19:52|
|Tuesday, 15th June 2021||05:35||19:59|
|Wednesday, 30th June 2021||05:39||20:01|
- Browse low fares on Qatar Airways flights worldwide
- Depart from regional airports acorss the UK
- Book flights the Middle East, Asia, Africa, Europe & the Americas
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about California
Where is hot in California in June for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in California in June. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
- Death Valley
- Palm Springs
- Los Angeles
- Beverly Hills
- Santa Monica
- San Diego
- Santa Barbara
- Big Sur
- Lake Tahoe
- San Francisco
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.