- Save EXTRA 5% on car hire worldwide with Enjoy Travel
- Book car hire for destinations in the UK, Europe & beyond
- Discount code cannot be combined with other promotions
Palm Springs weather in August 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for the USA with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 1515°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- EExtreme heat & humidity
- 2222 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
The August weather guide for Palm Springs, California shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for California
How hot is it in Palm Springs in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in Palm Springs in August with extreme heat and humidity, falling to 15°C at night.
How sunny is it in Palm Springs in August?
There are normally 11 hours of bright sunshine each day in Palm Springs in August - that's 82% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Palm Springs in August?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Palm Springs in August and the average monthly rainfall is 22mm.
Palm Springs sunrise & sunset times for August 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Palm Springs in August 2021. Select a month to view Palm Springs sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st August 2021||05:58||19:46|
|Monday, 16th August 2021||06:09||19:31|
|Tuesday, 31st August 2021||06:19||19:13|
- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about California
Where is hot in California in August for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in California in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
- Death Valley
- Palm Springs
- Los Angeles
- Beverly Hills
- Santa Monica
- San Diego
- Santa Barbara
- Lake Tahoe
- Big Sur
- San Francisco
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.