- Save on holidays to USA & Canada with latest special offers
- Book holidays to Florida, New York, Las Vegas & more
- Filter deals by holiday type, Tripadvisor rating & more
Palm Springs weather in September 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for the USA with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 1212°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 1818 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
The September weather guide for Palm Springs, California shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for California
How hot is it in Palm Springs in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Palm Springs in September with very high heat and humidity, falling to 12°C at night.
How sunny is it in Palm Springs in September?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Palm Springs in September - that's 80% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Palm Springs in September?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Palm Springs in September and the average monthly rainfall is 18mm.
Palm Springs sunrise & sunset times for September 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Palm Springs in September 2020. Select a month to view Palm Springs sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st September 2020||06:20||19:11|
|Tuesday, 15th September 2020||06:30||18:52|
|Wednesday, 30th September 2020||06:40||18:31|
- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about California
Where is hot in California in September for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in California in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
- Death Valley
- Palm Springs
- Los Angeles
- Beverly Hills
- Santa Monica
- San Diego
- Santa Barbara
- Big Sur
- San Francisco
- Lake Tahoe
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.