- Save up to 30% with the latest hotels deals for Dubai
- Compare hotels & read the latest reviews before you book
- Check out the best prices from leading hotel providers
Jumeirah weather in August 2019
- 4141°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 2929°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- EExtreme heat & humidity
- 00 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 3434°C sea temperature
The August weather guide for Jumeirah, UAE shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Jumeirah weather in August
The average maximum daytime temperature in Jumeirah in August is a very hot 41°C (106°F) with extreme heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a warm 29°C (84°F). There are usually 10 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 79% of the 13 hours of daylight.
Expect 0mm (0.0 inches) of rainfall across the whole of August with no days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11+ UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Jumeirah in August is 34°C (93°F).
Jumeirah sunrise & sunset times for August 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Jumeirah in August 2019. Select a month to view Jumeirah sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st August 2019||05:46||19:04|
|Friday, 16th August 2019||05:53||18:54|
|Saturday, 31st August 2019||05:59||18:39|
- Browse lowest fares on Qantas flights from Glasgow
- Save on flights to Australia, New Zealand & Dubai
- Return flights from £457 including taxes/charges
Discover more about the UAE
More UAE destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details