- Save on worldwide flights with Air France low fares
- Book return flights to destinations across the world
- Flights depart from the UK via Paris, France
Jumeirah weather in March 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for the United Arab Emirates with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 44 days with some rainfall
- 1717°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 2424 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2323°C sea temperature
The March weather guide for Jumeirah, UAE shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for the UAE
How hot is it in Jumeirah in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Jumeirah in March with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 17°C at night.
How sunny is it in Jumeirah in March?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Jumeirah in March - that's 68% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Jumeirah in March?
The average sea temperature around Jumeirah in March is 23°C.
Does it ever rain in Jumeirah in March?
There are usually 4 days with some rain in Jumeirah in March and the average monthly rainfall is 24mm.
Jumeirah sunrise & sunset times for March 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Jumeirah in March 2021. Select a month to view Jumeirah sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st March 2021||06:42||18:21|
|Tuesday, 16th March 2021||06:27||18:28|
|Wednesday, 31st March 2021||06:12||18:35|
- Save up to 9% on holidays to the UAE
- Book online with TUI to receive discount
- FREE kids places & low deposits also available
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the UAE
Where is hot in the UAE in March for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the UAE in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.