- Book online & save 12% on holidays to St Lucia
- Book online with TUI to receive discount
- FREE kids places & low deposits also available
Castries weather in August 2019
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 2020 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 216216 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
The August weather guide for Castries, St Lucia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Castries weather in August
The average maximum daytime temperature in Castries in August is a hot 30°C (86°F) with very high heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a warm 24°C (75°F). There are usually 8 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 65% of the 13 hours of daylight.
Expect 216mm (8.5 inches) of rainfall across the whole of August with 20 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11+ UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Castries in August is 29°C (84°F).
Castries sunrise & sunset times for August 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Castries in August 2019. Select a month to view Castries sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st August 2019||05:48||18:32|
|Friday, 16th August 2019||05:51||18:26|
|Saturday, 31st August 2019||05:52||18:16|
- Save up to 45% on holidays to St Lucia
- Book all inclusive holidays for 3 nights or more
- Travel before 30th June 2021 (inclusive)
Discover more about St Lucia
More St Lucia destinations
- Anse la Raye
- Cap Estate
- Choc Bay
- Grand Anse
- Gros Islet
- Morgan Bay
- Reduit Beach
- Rodney Bay
- Vieux Fort
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details