- Search for holiday deals with the On the Beach 'Deal Finder'
- Simply select a month, departure airport and your party
- Filter the holiday deals by holiday type and duration
Castries weather in August 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for St Lucia with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 2020 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 216216 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
Recommended for St Lucia
The August weather guide for Castries, St Lucia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Castries in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Castries in August with very high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How sunny is it in Castries in August?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Castries in August - that's 65% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Castries in August?
The average sea temperature around Castries in August is 29°C.
Does it rain in Castries in August?
There are usually 20 days with some rain in Castries in August and the average monthly rainfall is 216mm.
What is the chance of a hurricane in Castries in August?
On average less than 1 day in August in Castries is likely to be affected by the passage of one or more tropical storms.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Castries sunrise & sunset times for August 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Castries in August 2022. Select a month to view Castries sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st August 2022||05:48||18:32|
|Tuesday, 16th August 2022||05:51||18:25|
|Wednesday, 31st August 2022||05:52||18:16|
- Check out top deals on recommended 2021/2022 tours
- Filter deals by trip type, dates, region & more
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.