- Book late deals to Sandals resorts in the Caribbean
- Stay at luxury resorts in Barbados, Jamaica, Antigua & more
- Book hotel only or with flights from the UK
Castries weather in March 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for St Lucia with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 7676 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
The March weather guide for Castries, St Lucia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for St Lucia
How hot is it in Castries in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Castries in March with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 22°C at night.
How sunny is it in Castries in March?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Castries in March - that's 69% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Castries in March?
The average sea temperature around Castries in March is 27°C.
Does it rain in Castries in March?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Castries in March and the average monthly rainfall is 76mm.
Castries sunrise & sunset times for March 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Castries in March 2021. Select a month to view Castries sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st March 2021||06:20||18:12|
|Tuesday, 16th March 2021||06:11||18:14|
|Wednesday, 31st March 2021||06:00||18:16|
- Book holidays to the Caribbean & upgrade your flights
- Upgrade with British Airways from £75 per person
- Upgrade with Virgin Atlantic from £59 per person
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about St Lucia
Where is hot in St Lucia in March for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in St Lucia in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.